Life-changing advice from Naval Ravikanth, re-worded by me for my own understanding :)
1. Understand that
ethical value creation is possible
equity in a business (you’re not going to get rich renting out your time)
3. Use the internet to broaden your career
4. When picking a business partner: Choose someone with
high intelligence, high energy and above all,
5. Don’t partner with
pessimists (their beliefs are self-fulfilling)
6. Learn to sell + learn to build
7. On Specific Knowledge:
- Taught through
apprenticeship, not in schools.
- Specific knowledge is highly
creative - it cannot be outsourced or automated.
- Found by pursuing your genuine
passion (not by following what’s trendy now)
8. Business leverage comes from
products with no marginal cost of replication
accountability - do things and take business risks under your own name.
10. An army of
robots is freely available on the internet in the form of automation tools - use it.