i feel productive at work + i’m very satisfied with the work I’m doing because it’s fun to code and make apps with good design.
however, i’ve noticed that i feel burnt out when it comes to doing things for myself, personal projects.
the difference between working at the company and working for myself is that: when i’m working for my company, i know exactly what to do without overwhelming myself.
my tasks are small, doable and we’re working with a whole team.
whereas in my personal life, i have big dreams which make me think i need to take big actions to see big results, but I have no idea how to do that
also, sometimes i question myself if i really want to do that thing (talking myself out of it - note to self: don’t talk yourself out of doing something!)
i’m going to take one huge thing i want to do and break it down into small actions that i will accomplish everyday
things i want to do:
- I want to finish making my app
CloudMoon Neko:i’m still stuck at the authentication phase for it
- upload a youtube video weekly - creating a video (planning, shooting and editing it) really takes effort
- keep making personal projects (by watching tutorials on youtube) 🤡
- build an active community, post everyone on my blog (here on sansverse), instagram
- study data structures, algorithms, prepare for coding tests just to be a better programmer
- eventually make my own startup!
i’m inspired by Kelly Stamps, the youtuber - she has her mind set on world domination - despite being an introvert. She knows she’s made for big things and she’s actively pursuing it, without letting boys interfere with her plans.
I wanna be like that, too
what’s stopping me?