Here’s a list of Chrome Extensions I found recently and found it really cool that I wanted to share it on my blog.
1. Adblock for YouTube and Chrome
This is the best free chrome extension for anyone who watched a lot of YouTube on their computer!
Features: + blocks ads, banner and popups + blocking of ads on external sites which load Youtube + prevent preroll ads from loading on Youtube + you can also remove annotations from videos and musics (see options page). + loads videos and YouTube website faster.
2. Writer - an AI writing assistant
I’m the kind of person who struggles with finding the right words to say, so this is a really useful app for me. It corrects your mistakes and makes vocabulary suggestions.
A super useful and cool tool for someone who works as a front-end developer.
- Point, click & tinker - Edit or style any page, in any state, like it's an artboard - Inspect styles, spacing, distance, accessibility and alignment - Nitpick layouts & content, in the real end environment, at any device size - Leverage adobe/sketch skills - Edit text, replace images - Design within the chaos: use production or prototypes and the odd states they produce, as artboards and design opportunities - Design while DevTools simulates latency, i18n, media queries, platform constraints, CPUs, screensize, etc - Make more decisions on the front end of your site/app (a11y, responsive, edge cases, etc) - No waiting for developers to expose their legos, just go direct and edit the end state (regardless of framework) and execute/test an idea
4. Slid - YouTube Screenshot Notes
I watch a lot of tutorials on YouTube so this tool is really useful for me to take a screenshot of the code on the tutorial and it turns into actual text or code!
5. Devign - a bug reporting app
Another super useful app for developers (especially front-end)!
I can give feedback on pages, and then share it with other developers through a link or integrate it with jira or slack!